haha yeah as the title almost always suggests (hmm I should try subliminal messaging next time wahahaha).....i bought new pickS today la......i sorta wasted the whole of today, im supposed to be studying for my exam on tuesday lol.....but nvm la still got time to study i think.......still got sunday and monday, saturday im not so sure la.....anyway today i went to the bike shop shortly after I woke up and did my QT and had the slightest bit of breakfast…….my little brother brought me there…….the bike uncle tried to help me fix my bike but obviously to no avail haha……I think I wore out the grooves for the screw of my brake control so when I compress it rite, it wont spring back to original position, u havta use ur hand and push back urself lol……anyway the uncle told me its betta for me to change the whole bike lol…….not bad la he’s selling those bikes look like not bad and he also sells bikes dat are like for road cycling wann, looks good man…..the pricing oso not too bad la 100+ or mayb up to 200+ I think its quite reasonable for bikes and some got aluminum frame summore….good siah…I havta convince my father to buy for me then haha (I jus had the impression of myself as a small kid after I typed dat hahaha)
anyway I went to bras basah complex today, in an attempt to find dat special triangular (huge) pick for david haha…….i must admit dat kinda pick is very hard to find lol……wa I looked almost everywhere lol ok but dat later…….i went to look for this shop dat my father bought the fin picks for me…….hmm I jus cant remember the shop name now……jus now I did remember leh….i think its tracking or sumtin…….anyway yeah I bought 3 picks from them……I bought 2 ‘rhino’ picks (they are not made of any rhino material, they are made of nylon lol…..but their supposed to last and there is jus a rhino picture printed on the front of them)……..and a black shiny pick with a picture of a cross printed on it…..super nice man……….
then I went to peace centre to go collect my strings……aiya aunty catherine not at the counter if not I can probably get a few more picks free, make me even happier haha but okay la dun be greedy lol…..i felt so like a one kind of daryl lol……except dat he has like almost uncountable picks la……crazy man……after I collected my final set of 6 months of free guitar strings, I went down to a shop I always go to after i collect my strings most of the time.....dat shop the uncle is quite good i must say....he will give u discounts and mayb abit of free stuff here and there.....i went there and bought myself an invisible pick guard......nice eh? no more scratching of my presioussss.......haha......and i also cajolled the uncle into giving me a special 'all in one pick' lol.....quite nice, i will go and try later....the pick guard and the pick for $4.50 =) orginally the price of the pick guard alone is $3.90 and the all in one pick is $1.50 lol.......he sells quite good classical guitars as well.....mayb if i need i might consider buying from him too.........for my brother la.....so we can jam together.....though i think he has to probably practice bar chords lol.....he dunno much bar chords i think.........anyway after dat i went to another guitar shop 2 levels up from dat shop.....i was told at city music (the place where i got my guitar and free strings) to go to parklane, all music, mayb they might sell the picks dat i wanted.........anyway back to dat 2 levels up shop....i noticed dat the name was all music and there was also parklane somewhere on the signboard but somehow it didnt seem to be part of the signboard....i thot parklane was jus a coincedence and jus part of the design for the sign board haha.....
very funny man.......im one kind of a joker......i went into the shop not knowing it was the parklane all music shop dat the guy at city music was telling me to go lol.......i was onli looking for dat pick.......well i found it at dat shop after searching in many shops lol......hard to find siah.....anyway yeah i got 3 picks which is originally $1 each at $2 altogether haha.......then after dat i asked the lady "is there another parklane all music somewhere?".....she said "this IS the parklane all music" i was like LOL! haha i anyhow go oso can find the rite shop, with wad i wanted summore! thank God........i bought 2 the same red one, and another white one......one to give to david lol.....i was debating with myself whether to get 2 white or 2 red lol......cos if i get 2 red and i give him one, i still hav one white one red.....but if i get onli 2 red and i give him the white one, it doesnt make much sense if i hav 2 red ones rite, identical in every way lol haha......anyway i see how la which ones he likes.....i went home feeling very happy indeed haha......dats all i can remember for now....im going to play my precious and also to stick on my invisible pick guard........good nite everyone! : )
jb: haha johnny boy the name sounds too gay for me to type out.....it feels wierd lol........
da sao: haha goood wad, at least ppl noe dat ur my da sao and may __ sao oso hahaha........ i reply everyone oso big wad......137/1
No comments:
Post a Comment